Home > Farmigo Basics > Payments > Merchant Services Provider
Who is my Merchant Services Processor?
When a member submits an electronic payment via your Farmigo system, that payment is processed and distributed to you by a payment processor.
- If you accept electronic check payments (ACH), Check Gateway is your merchant services provider. (Contact Check Gateway)
- If you accept credit/debit card payment, these transactions are processed via Authorize.net and then approved and distributed by your merchant process. Read on below to learn how to identify your processor from your Authorize.net account.
- If you accept payments via PayPal, PayPal is your processor.
How do I learn who my Credit Card processor is?
- Log into your Authorize.net account
- Go to Account at the top
- Then select Merchant Profile from the left
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find your "Reseller Contact Information"