How do I edit the Automatic Responses that Members Receive?
How to edit automatic response emails
- Trigger: Describes when the email is triggered and automatically sent to the member.
- CC: If you would like to be copied each time that this email is triggered, enter your email address here.
- The Subject and body of the email are completely editable by you.
- Click here to learn more about how to format email templates.
- Click here to learn more about how dynamic fields work.
- When your Farmigo system is initially created, we provide you with a basic template. Make sure to replace all text in red before starting to take signups via Farmigo.
- Note: Some automatic responses are formatted with double spacing. Hold the Shift and Enter buttons at the same time to create a single space instead.
When automatic responses are sent/triggered
When a member signs up to your program using your member join link.
Check Signup Confirmation
When a member signs up and chooses to pay by paper check. It is sent instead of the Signup Confirmation.
Wait List Signup Confirmation
When a member signs up to a subscription waitlist.
Payment Received Confirmation
- When a member makes an additional payment from the member pay link.
- When an automatic payment is successfully received.
ECheck Payment Confirmation
When a member’s electronic check payment is initially processed.
When a member’s electronic payment is rejected.
Web Order Confirmation
When a member places an order at the web store or updates their order.
Delivery Hold Updated
When a member schedules a delivery/vacation hold.
When a members adds a share or option to their subscription or edits their subscription.
Pickup Site Updated
When a member changes their pickup location.
When a member clicks “Forgot Password” from a member login page.