Past Deliveries (Quantity) Report
- Found under the Overview section of the Reports page, the Past Deliveries (Quantity) report shows past orders, subscriptions, or both.
What are the Data Filters?
DELIVERY DATE: You may select a single delivery day or a range of days. The report will only include past delivery dates.
- Store Orders and Subscriptions - A count of the shares, options, and store items recorded as delivered under a member's history will be included. Does not include items added to the Box Builder, see the Box Configurations report.
- Store Orders - A count of the store order items recorded as delivered under a member's history will be included. Does not include items added to the Box Builder, see the Box Configurations report.
What defines Data Presentation?
- Total - shows total number of orders for each item for each delivery date.
- Locations - shows the number of orders for each item ordered at each location for each delivery date.
- Members - shows the name, delivery date, and address of each member as well as the items ordered.
What does the report look like?
This is an example of the report where Items Type=Store Orders and Breakdown by=Total.